- Disclaimer for Feng Shui - The adoption and application of the advice or information offered during a Feng Shui consultation and the theories and information contained in this report should not be used as an alternative other professional advice. All responsibility rests with you. Master Feng and any of his staff are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury or negative affects that may occur through following the instructions and advice of his staff or himself.
- Disclaimer for Master Feng’s Qi Gong: All information presented, techniques taught and advice given through Master Feng Qi Gong, MFI and its staff are intended for educational purpose only. It is not intended to replace the services of your physician, or to provide an alternative to professional medical diagnosis or treatment. It is not intended to provide an alternative to all other relevant professional advice. It’s not intended to take you away from your current health programme. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you think you have any type of medical condition you must seek advice from your physician. You should always consult your physician and other relevant professionals before taking any advice from us, practising any technique or applying any information from us. MFI is not a medical institute and therefore none of its staff will give any diagnosis or medical advice.
Your safety is our priority. You are responsible to make the final judgement to determine whether the environment, condition and situation (personal or environmental) are safe for you to practice, or continue to practice any technique you learned from us. MFI and its staff are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for any damage, injury or negative effects relating in any way to the application of the information provided by Master Feng’s Qi Gong, MFI or its staff.
- Disclaimer of warranty and liability for Feng Shui consultation referral services.
MFI makes no representations or warranty whatsoever about any specific consultant whom you may engage for service through MFI referrals. All practitioners referred through us have been professionally trained at MFI. But they are not under the control of MFI.
The purpose of this referral service is to create an easy link between customer and existing practitioners. This referral is provided without any warranties of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of title, or implied warranties of satisfactory service, or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed except to the extent that such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid and further. The MFI shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using any of the entities referenced here and in no event shall the MFI be liable for any indirect, punitive, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including the loss of business, revenue, profits, or any loss of prospective advantage whatsoever, and you further agree to hold the MFI harmless from, and you hereby covenant not to sue the MFI for any claims based on your use of this referral service.
MFI excludes all liability for any loss or damage arising from the work of any Feng Shui consultant referred through us. They operate independently from MFI. The legal responsibility and customer/client relationship is between you and the specific consultant(s). MFI doesn’t endorse or accept any responsibility for the services. All responsibility rests with you.
MFI is committed to protecting your privacy. In general, you can visit MFI web site without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains it in details.
Collection Of Your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you, which allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are ordering e-mail newsletters, an information pack or CD, or enrolling a class. MFI may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers and credit card details.
Use Of Your Personal Information
Our reasons for using your personal information:
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, information packs, CD, classes, that you enrol in or purchase.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, except:
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including hosting our Web servers, mailing, analysing data, delivering purchases, sending postal mail and processing event registration, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- MFI may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MFI or its affiliated companies, or (c) protect the personal safety of MFI employees, customers of MFI, or members of the public.
Protection Of Children's Information
masterfeng.com is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Changes To This Statement
masterfeng.com may update this privacy statement at any time. Please visit this page periodically.
MFI welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. You can email to:email@example.com